Saturday, January 25, 2014

Large Desk Organizer

Hope everyone is keeping warm and cozy.
I have my long, soft robe on over my clothes. I'm also thinking about putting another pair of socks on!!



This desk organizer I created is quite different and larger than the one I made here > Desk Organizer ~ Book Box Style.

This was a Christmas gift to my son Carl, so of course no frills and flowers and lace!

He tends to be a little on the OCD side when it comes to organization, which is good!
He knows where everything is because it all has it's own place. 
I will take blame for that inherited trait!
All though more and more lately, the darn fatigue is really getting in the way of my organizational skills and more :( 

I fell in love with this paper collection by DCWV - The Guy Stack, mustaches and ties...oh yea!! 
It was pure coincidence I used the same paper collection for my > Coupon Organizer with Note Pad....you can't tell the papers are from the same stack!



chipboard desk organizer
Front View



Top View






Back View



DCWV Adhesive Cork added for a little detailing!


The tutorial is by maggiemylow on YouTube.
She does an excellent job and you can easily follow her, each and every step of the way.



I just had a thought....maybe I can convince Carl to organize my craft space, thus make more room to allow for more goodies!!



Till next time...Happy Crafting!
TTFN!



aka, The Rebel Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You