Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Interactive Chipboard Mini Album


Happy March to all!
And since it came in like a lion, here's to hoping March goes out like a lamb!

Today I would like to share my 2nd mini album...yes you heard that right, I have created ONLY 2 mini albums since my adventures in paper started 14 or so years ago! 

I created this mini for my young niece, who recently bought her first home.


Front Cover:
































Page One:

















Page Two:























Page Three:












































Page Four:
































Page Five:
















































Page Six:


Page Seven:




















































Page Eight:
































Page Nine:



























































Each 6x6 tabbed page of this album is made with heavy weight chipboard that I painted black before adhering paper, embellishments and such.
Making this album interactive was a bit of a challenge for me but I think the end result is fantabulous.
So here's to another paper creation that was really tons of fun creating!


TTFN!

Don't forget to create YOUR life!!

aka The Rebel Blogger


OOPS,
I almost forgot I want to share my 'created by' name stamp with you:

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! this is really nice. Great job Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift! I am a paper hoarder too, but I am scrapbooking less with paper and should just bite the bullet and go to digital:) I came over from Facebook:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Cindy!!!! That is absolutely lovely!!!! You really knocked it out of the park. I really love the colors you used also. Just fantastic!!! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini album looks fabulous, Cindy! Perfect for a housewarming present. I love the earth colours and the shabby-chic ribbons. Very classy and perfectly made like everything else you do! Sorry I haven't been able to visit earlier - my new job has turned my life upside down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zsuzsa, thank you for your perfectly descriptive comment on the album! You are so good at that, I wish I had that characteristic!
      I am sure in time you will fall into a comfortable routine between family, your work, and creating art. In the meantime try to enjoy the ride!!

      Delete
  5. Wow! What an amazing gift! You are very talented! I'm over from the Over 40 Bloggers.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Cindy, wow what a family treasure you have created. Love the pictures, details and idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You