Sunday, December 8, 2013

Desk Organizer ~ Book Box Style

Get organized with style and add some pizazz to your workspace with these fantastic anti clutter containers!
They make the perfect gift for the work at home person which is why I made this.

My neighbor works from home and my creation will look great on her desk filled with pens, pencils, and other goodies. 

She gave us a huge golden plate full of cookies(they were so good, and gone in no time!)so I am returning the plate, wrapped with this organizer on it!   


book box desk organizer




book box style desk organizer





I created these using the book box style tutorial by Graphic 45's designer Olga Struk


  Supplies:
  Graphic 45 French Country Collection 
  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chain Tassels
  Simplicity Woven Scroll Ribbon
  Paper Accents Heavy Cardstock

  The quality, uniqueness and vivid colors of Graphic 45's papers can not     be topped!
  I am so loving this!              


Until next time,


aka The Rebel Blogger

4 comments:

  1. Your neighbor will love it. It's a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great project, I love it. What a lucky neighbor, I am now your newest follower.
    Please stop by and say HI. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A new follower...yeah!! I will for sure visit you and thank you!

      Delete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You