Saturday, February 23, 2013

~ Kiss The Cook ~

I  made this scrapbook page many moons ago, and the pictures are even older. 
My husband is now grey !
I just had to buy my husband the 'Kiss The Cook' chef cap when I saw it, since he does most of the cooking in our house. 
And I must say, he is a good cook!

Well, how ironic is it that http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com has a challenge called # 149 - Kiss the Cook


Here is my entry, it does not have a recipe but could not pass up this challenge!




Thanks for visiting my new blog!


aka The Rebel Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! It's nice having a husband that cooks. Nice layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Cindy thank you for sharing your fabulous memories with us at FCCB, Enjoy your new blog, it really is so much fun and in itself an ever lasting memory !! xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever, I like how you added the name on the separate panels!!

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You