Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

Hi all,

Most of you, I'm sure, are watching the superbowl right now. 

I am not into football, as friends and family are well aware. 

They make fun of me because they say I don't know any of the Steelers names. 

Just for the record, they are wrong! I know the guy who just had a baby and the one with the long hair...Rothelburger and Palimalo. 
So there, I guess I told them!! :)

Anyhow, I have been preoccupied working on a lap book for my niece, who is in Russia right now and loving it!  
She is a rotary exchange student. 
I plan on giving it to her when she returns in June. 

Do you think I gave myself enough time to finish it!!!

Hope you had a good weekend!



aka The Rebel Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You