Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Am A Blogger Newbie!

I finally decided to take the plunge and start my own blog to get involved more with my scrap booking, card making and paper crafting addiction!
Also to hopefully 'branch out' from my comfort zone.

But....not knowing about blogger etiquette, I am still hesitating, and feel I am 'invading' upon other's blogs. 
I see so many blogs that interest me. I am not sure what is okay and what is not okay. 
For instance, when is it okay to grab other's buttons and how do I get my own button, when is it okay to follow a blog, what are labels, permalinks?  

If you have any advice, tips, etc. to this blogger newbie, it would be very much appreciated!! 

Thanks a bunch,



aka The Rebel Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You