Sunday, March 3, 2013

Yellowstone National Park

My husband and I vacationed out west in August of 2010. 
We visited Yellowstone and The Grand Teton National Parks, and the surrounding area from Utah to Montana. 
The mountain views were amazingly spectacular! 
Those mountains make ours in the northeast look like molehills! 

One week there is not enough to enjoy the beauty of all the magnificent views!
































I have been working on our 'vacation' album off and on since then and probably have only 10 pages finished.  

I have oodles of beautiful pictures still sitting in a box calling me!  
Maybe someday I'll get it finished...I keep telling myself that anyways!!

I am not happy with my photography skills of this whole page. 
I probably took at least 10 shots of my layout but I just could not get the lighting right or something. 
The actual photos are gorgeous!!

Any tips, tricks on taking photos of cards and scrapbook pages would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks for stopping by  :)

 
aka The Rebel Blogger


                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, yummy textures in this one! I love that piece of scrap textile at the top! I hope that's not someone's shirt after they got attacked by Yoggi Bear! I'd love to give you advice about photography, but it's a bit of a hit and miss affair for me too. One thing I know, it's best to take photos in good natural lighting, but away from harsh sunlight. It looks good to me! It's hard to take photos of photos because of the glossy reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh about Yogi Bear!!
      I have came to the conclusion that I will always struggle with taking photos of my creations....

      Delete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You