Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Three Quick and Simple Bookmarks!

Hello there and welcome!

Well, it's that time of year when summer vacation is already over and it's back to school time again.
Whew...in the blink of an eye, time flew right by us! 

My niece Kim had made a special request for a handmade bookmark and that my creations will be in exchange for a cute little Hall pitcher she found at a flea market.
{She knows I love anything made by Hall and Shenango China}

I created these three different bookmarks for her that I would like to share with you.


The first is made from medium weight chipboard. 
The quote is an oldie but goodie!
Dr Seuss Bookmark by cindywirl.blogspot.com

















The second...a corner bookmark. 
Kim's favorite!
Corner Bookmark by cindywirl.blogspot.com








My favorite...a magnetic bookmark!
Magnetic Bookmaek by cindywirl.blogspot.com
































These bookmarks can be quite quick and simple to create. 
Add your own customized details and embellishments and there you go...a nice little back to school gift for your child, your child's classmates and your child's new teacher!




And finally....a little bit of humor!
























Till next time...happy crafting!

TTFN!
aka The Rebel Blogger

4 comments:

  1. These are just fabulous! I love how unique each one is, and the colors you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy!
      I am thinking I should take the time and create one for myself...I am currently using a torn piece of printer paper for my bookmark! Lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, your handmade bookmarks are fabulous! They are all so different and I love the magnetic one! Very creative!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You