Thursday, July 24, 2014

Easy Peasy Paper Bag Mini

Happy day to you!

I have a shameful confession to make. 

> > > I have never created a scrapbook album of any kind in all of my paper crafting years till just recently!
Believe it or not, this is so true.
  
I know that is a bit too much to swallow and I am almost too ashamed to admit it!

When I saw Maymay make this mini album look so easy peasy, I knew I could create one too!
Check out her awesome tutorial ~ Easy Peasy Paper Bag Mini from Maymay Made It.


Easy Peasy Bag Mini Album by cindywirl.blogspot.com
The paper collection is Dear Lizzy~Neapolitan by American Crafts




































































































I must admit, I had fun creating this mini! 

Dear Lizzy~Neapolitan has been around since 2012 but I love the cheery, feminine, diffused water color effect of this paper collection. 
It takes you back into a daydream of hand-drawn mason jars, ice cream cones and the good ole summertime!!



Don't forget to take time to create your life!

TTFN!
x's & o's

aka The Rebel Blogger

4 comments:

  1. I just love this mini book! I have just returned to your page after viewing the videos from Maymay & dare I say WoW! I loved how truly easy this type of project is. Thank you for sharing this Cindy. Just Beautiful!
    Big Hugs!
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning, Cindy! Somehow I've missed this earlier! Such beautiful photos - an absolute joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zsuzsa!
      Your kind words always inspire me to continue on!

      Delete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You