Saturday, December 28, 2013

Believe

Merry three days after Christmas! Hope you are enjoying this special time of year!
Tom and I had a quiet, cozy Christmas day. Had fun watching the grand kids open their gifts!
Our traditional Christmas dinner consists of ham, kielbasa, sweet & mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, deviled eggs and pies...I stuffed myself till I could not move! :)

I have a funny, cute story to tell.

My friend bought me a wall canvas with pictures of candles. Each candle has a small flickering, glowing light, so they look almost like real candles burning. I have the canvas sitting on the end table.
When my 4 yr. old grandson saw it, he went over to it and was staring at it. His back was facing me, so I could not see his face. He looked and looked at it then the next thing I see.....
He was trying to blow out the candles!!!
I started laughing and he then realized they were not real and quickly walked away! If you could should have seen his face. I would of loved to have gotten a picture of that once in a lifetime memory!


Any who, on to the card I made for my hubby.
I wanted to attempt to create a worn leather look and this is what I came up with.


masculine christmas card





Creating a masculine card can be a little intimidating and challenging for me. 

                 
   
Happy Crafting!
Till next time...TTFN!


aka The Rebel Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so, so pretty!! I think you pulled of the worn leather look quite nicely, and the image is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You