Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thinking of you

Hi!  
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Okay...there is a delicious, wonderfully pleasant aroma coming from my kitchen. It's distracting me from my work at hand. All I can think about is dinner!

My hubby is frying up some freshly picked green peppers. We absolutely love this time of year, fresh veggies from the garden, and just picked corn on the cob! I am in heaven right now!!

A quick post today as I don't want to miss dinner! 

Found this card while organizing my scrapbooking magazines. Someone (not me!) happened to lay it on top of them and it was lost for awhile :-(
I made it earlier in the spring. I remember it was a drab and dreary day. The cheery, springy colors in the paper helped brighten the day and my mood! I am so loving this paper collection!


Click Photo To Enlarge

Recipe:
DCWV, The Spring Fling~patterned paper and cut apart label
Fiskars~border punch
Cricut, "Just Because" Cards~cartridge
Fiskars, All Year Greetings~clear stamp
Crystal Stickers, Mosaic Cream~bling
Flowers~my stash



Hope you are having a fantabulous summer so far and don't forget to enjoy the sweet earth's bounty!!


Happy Crafting!
TTFN!


aka The Rebel Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You