Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fluttering Butterflies

Hi folks! 
Cindy here, with another creation!

I have had a busy, fun filled week! 

My sister, and two nieces were here from Florida visiting. Everytime she comes home, she has a plan for everyday.

One of those days was a sleepover at my brother's. He and my sister-in-law just bought a new home...with a pool!! The weather has been unbelievably hot and humid, so the cool water was a wonderful treat!

It also happened to be my sister-in-law's 60th birthday on Sunday. 

So, of course I want to share the card I made for her, incorporating her favorite color. 



The butterfly tutorial is 
 from beccastamps


Recipe
Martha Stewart ~ butterfly punch
Fiskars ~ flower border punch
Scrappy Cat ~ clear stamp
K&Company ~ adhesive gems
StazOn ~ black ink
? ~ scalloped stencil template
ribbon and patterned paper from my stash



Thanks for stopping by
and 
as always,
Happy Crafting!

TTFN!


aka The Rebel Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You