Friday, June 28, 2013

~Purple Passion Party Time~

Happy Friday! 
It is raining like cats and dogs here again and the flowers are loving it!


On that thought...I'm showcasing a flowery card I created for my niece Lindsay's birthday. 
She is a young lady who enjoys good times with family and friends! 


I don't see too many creations incorporating the color purple, so this is what I came up with. 

I decorated the inside too, but...(you know me!)I did not get a pic before sending it off. 

Click photo to enlarge

Recipe:
Recollections~cardstock
Prima,Doodle Deux~patterned paper
Inkadinkadoo,Morphic Flowers~clear stamp
Scrappy Cat,Birthday Wishes~clear stamp
VersaMagic,purple hydrangea~chalk ink
Martha Stewart~butterfly punch
Queen&Co~black pearls
?~washi tape,ribbon




Have a fun weekend!



TTFN
and 
Happy Crafting!


aka The Rebel Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You