Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Cocoa Daisy Stamps Prize ~ Projects

I had so much of fun creating with my  Stamps that I won! 
Cocoa Daisy Stamps are high quality, made of non-yellowing photopolymer.

First up is this tag of my husband. 
This picture was taken in Montana, he was mesmerized by the beautiful scenery!

The chevron and striped patterned paper is from MME.
The rest of the paper used is scraps from my stash and do I have tons and tons of scrap paper!!



Also incorporating the Cocoa Daisy stamps is a layout of my 3 year old grandson.

The story behind this layout....He would not eat the waffles I put in front of him. 
I then decided to put some Nutella on them, hoping he would change his mind He still would not eat them! 
So, I put a little of the Nutella on his lips...
well thats all it took and
the waffles were gone in no time after that!


I faux stitched around the green paper with my Signo white pigment pen...love it!
The brown chipboard lettering is Thickers. 
Don't know the name of the patterned paper or the date stamp.


I have not gotten the 'knack' of taking pictures yet. I need more practice!


Happy Crafting!
and 
Thank You Again, Cocoa Daisy!!








4 comments:

  1. good job cindy..we need to get together and create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful projects and It's so cool to see how you used the stamps! I'm glad you're having fun with them, they really are awesome :) Thanks for sharing Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects, Cindy! That Montana scenery is stunning! Love the view-master stamp on that tag. And, your grandson is a cutie! We go through A LOT of waffles with Nutella in this house, so that layout put a huge smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you won and are enjoying your prize! Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You