Monday, April 15, 2013

First Harley Ride and Thank You Card

Happy Monday....it is a beautiful day here in PA! The sun is shining bright, the birds are singing! 
I am going to go out and enjoy this wonderful day in a bit. 

I would love to go for a ride on the Harley but that isn't going to happen quite yet. 
My husband is still healing from his neck fusion and is not supposed to ride. Let me emphasize that last part..."he is not supposed to ride" Since the weather has been warming up, he has had that 'itch' to ride real bad!! 
He could not stand it and took our granddaughter for a short cruise last weekend. Needless to say, he was hurting after their ride.

Oh, and while I am on the subject of our Harley...for the last couple of years, it so happens that my sweet granddaughter (not me) gets the first ride of the season. 
I do believe they connive every year so she can get that first ride with Papa. 
Or...is it just a coincidence I am not at home the day he gets the Harley out and ready for the riding season. 
Too funny!!!

Anyhow.... I want to share a card I made for a good friend and her husband thanking them for a great time up at their camp! (that's where I was when that first ride happened! )



Since I wanted to thank my friend and her husband for being great hosts, I tried not to create something to feminine. I just had to add a bit of clear ribbon for some texture!

Ingredients:
Patterned paper ~ Paper Studio, The Linen Door
Thank You Stamp ~ Fiskars, All Year Greetings
Ink ~ StazOn, Jet Black



Hope you enjoyed my little story :)


Have a wonderful day! 

Happy Crafting!


aka The Rebel Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You