Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Is In The Air FCCB #153 Challenge

Fantabulous Cricut challenge theme this week is 'Spring Is In The Air'. You are to use a kite or balloon on your project!  So here is my entry...



I could not decide which pattern from this paper pad to use for a balloon... I love them all! So I went with several balloons incorporating most of the patterns!

Supplies used:
Cricut Cartridge ~ Stretch Your Imagination 
Patterned Paper ~ Simple Stories Harvest Lane
Stamp ~ Fiskars Sentiments
BakersTwine ~ Memory Keepers Blue Lagoon 
Ink ~ Colorbox Chestnut Roan & Dune

Enjoy and happy crafting!


aka The Rebel Blogger

7 comments:

  1. Love your card, Cindy! I think it's beautiful with the different patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
    Angie - FCCT DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of papers. It really makes the card. Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raally loving your choice of papers!! Never noticed the balloons on Stretch your Imagination cart, I really overlook this cartridge. Will need to use it more :0) Thanks for joining us this week over at FCCB!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is terrific, I love the papers you used on the baloons and the background, and the twine!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love how you incorporated all the patterns in the balloons, very clever. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pattern papers you used on this card and using the twine for their strings! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the balloons are in a variety of shapes. Great sophisticated paper and loving the use of twine!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You