Friday, February 8, 2013

Scrapbook Page ~ My Grandmother and Me ~

This is another scrapbook page I had done a couple of years ago. 
It is me and my grandmother, who passed away when I was 2 years old. So I never got to know her.
Don't I look so darn adorable??


The mat was cut out with the Cricut, and my mother had given me the lacey white ribbon from her sewing stash. 
I inked the chipboard scroll with VersaMagic chalk ink in Spanish Olive - one if my favorite colors!

I am still working on the lapbook for my niece! 
I found Russia stickers & papers on Ebay that will coordinate with the theme. 
I really think this 'stuff '(that's what my husband calls my scrapbooking necessities) would be perfect for it! 

I think I just talked myself into going Ebay shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!



aka The Rebel Blogger






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy's Paper Creation Popular Posts That Might Interest You